Pages

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ~Nelson Mandela

Thursday, December 12, 2013

12/12/2013

Hello everyone

So a few days ago I found a lump in my right breast. I waited a day or two before I told anyone to see if it might just go away. Yesterday, I told my mum about it and she scheduled an appointment right away. 

Today, we headed there at about 12:30 and finally found the place at about 1:30. Anyway, the lady I saw was really kind and she said it probably isn't anything to worry about but she said I should have an ultrasound of it just to be safe. Luckily the place where we needed to go was free to do it and was in a building right next to the one we were in. 

We walked to the place where we needed to be and got right to business. The woman who did the ultrasound was also really nice which made me feel a little better about the whole thing. The thing that made me nervous was she took a lot of pictures. And also the fact that I could see what I was feeling also made me extremely nervous. When she was done she went to go talk to the radiologist and was gone for about 20 minutes.. which added to the anxiety. She came back and told me I was free to go and that I would get a call from my doctor in a day or two.

I'm so extremely nervous I don't know what to do with myself. I'm sure it's nothing but just the fact that it could possibly something really bad is freaking me out.

Anyway
Till next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment