Pages

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ~Nelson Mandela

Monday, December 23, 2013

Random thought.

Hello everyone,

I was just thinking about something while trying to sleep (how it usually goes), and I thought... It's kind of mainstream to have the same thoughts or things that you thought that you only tought, as someone else. Like, I see Facebook pages about things like, seeing what raindrop wins on the way to the bottom... Just things like that. And I find it odd how it's like, cool to tell someone about things that you used to hide away. I'm probably making no sense but...

I mean I see what raindrop will win but I thought only I did that and when I saw there was a page on Facebook with people who did the same thing I thought it was kind of cool. But it's turned into a sort of thing that now you know you're not special and unique as you thought you were. And some people still thinks it's super cool to say things that they only thought they did but find out that other people do/did as well. I don't know... It's like, "cool"... 

Just a random, confusing thought
But till next time, BYE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment