Pages

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ~Nelson Mandela

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hopeless admiration.

Hello everyone!

So, there's been a thought on my mind for a while now and I just can't seem to figure out the reason. I can not figure out why we, as a general population, are so into people that we cannot and probably will never have the slightest chance with. It's been a thing with me for as long as I can remember. Always having a huge crush on like, a celebrity or whatever. But when you have someone that you can observe on a daily basis and see how they act day to day, you really start to have feelings for them. 

I don't know if this is just my hopeless romantic self or if a lot of people do it. I mean, I don't obsess like some and like and comment on every single instagram photo that said person has (that's just really creepy). But I do look at them. I smile if I see them smiling and maybe like one or two pictures. Yet still this person is on your mind. 

Sadly, all I can really do is sit and watch. Chilling in the background waiting for something that will never happen. *cry cry*
But oh well!

(Most pointless post ever)

Till next time, BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment