Pages

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ~Nelson Mandela

Saturday, December 7, 2013

12/7/2013

Hello everyone :)

I just got back from a fun time with my best friend. We went to a play, The Christmas Carol, that was preformed at a local high school. The play was lovely, but also a lot different that what I'm used to for a high school play. At our school we have a lot different kind of set and lights(Mainly because everyone at my school is a rich perfectionist, but that's ok!) None the less it was a brilliant performance! GOOD JOB SUMMER CREEK THEATRE! :)

On the way home I saw a searchlight. I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I see a searchlight it gives me this really sad, worried feeling. I mean, usually it's just for advertisement if it's on a building, but if it's a light house or a airport or anything like that it kind of freaks me out. I'm not really sure why. I just ask myself questions like, "Is someone lost?" or "Are they searching for a criminal?", "Is there someone out there in a plane/boat that's been lost for a while?"  

I also start thinking of the people who are close with this so called 'lost' person or the so called 'criminal' that the search light is looking for or trying to guide. Is it a ever-waiting lover? Is it the police? It just makes me so sad when I think about it. All of these questions and feeling running thought my head over one simple spinning light. I suppose I've just watched too many movies :)

I hope you all had a lovely day and I'll write to you all later. BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment